Rehabhospitals.org: Drug Addiction in the Nation and Our Efforts to Stop It
Drug and Alcohol Abuse on the Rise in the United States
Since the turn of the century, the U.S. has begun to experience a cruel and intensive spike in the use and abuse of drugs and alcohol. This has drawn national attention at this point, and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, (CDC), went as far as labeling drug and alcohol addiction in the United States an actual epidemic, and not just a problem or a crisis.
- Multiple factors have contributed to a serious hike in the use and abuse of drugs and alcohol all across the country.
- More drugs are trafficked into the United States from Mexico and other countries than ever before.
- More teens and young adults are abusing drugs and alcohol than ever before and are effectively ruining their futures as a result of it.
- More women, upper middle class American, and upper class Americans are now abusing drugs and alcohol than ever before.
- Whereas the nation’s greatest concern with substance abuse used to be with illegal drugs like cocaine and heroin, (drugs that the DEA has a very simple and straightforward way of fighting), the substances now used and abused the most are legal and in fact easy to get substances like prescription drugs and alcohol.
- More Americans are dying now from substance abuse than ever before with more than sixty-thousand Americans dying on an annual basis from drug or alcohol-related causes.
- To put it simply, more Americans are now addicted to drugs and alcohol than ever before. This is the truth of the matter. Currently there are about twenty-five million Americans who are addicted to drugs and alcohol, whereas in 1999 it was only about twelve to fifteen million who were addicted.
What Rehabhospitals.org Can Do to Help Aid Those Who are Struggling with Addiction
Sadly, many addicts feel as though there is simply nothing that they can do to get off of drugs and alcohol. In fact, a lot of addicts believe that, once addicted, they will be addicted to drugs and alcohol for the rest of their lives, as short as those lives may be.
This is not the case though, and rehabhospitals.org seeks to ensure that as many addicts are disabused of this idea as is possible. Rehabhospitals.org acts as a confidential, reliable, professional referral service. At this site we believe that anyone who is addicted to substances should have an opportunity to get the help that they so desperately need at a drug and alcohol addiction and dependence detoxification and rehabilitation hospital. With the help of the services offered at such hospitals, one will finally be able to get the treatment needed to address both the physical and mental sides of addiction.
Rehabhospitals.org has as its goal the successful placement of as many addicts as possible into inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. One need simply call the number provided to be instantly put in touch with a referral counselor who will converse with the addict or his or her loved one and get a good idea of the addict’s unique and personal addiction nightmare. With this information, the referral counselor is then able to draw up a variety of potential rehabilitation hospitals for the addict to go to. Once the addict has selected one, the referral counselor actually refers him or her to the program, and even takes care of the first few intake steps too. In this way, rehabhospitals.org is able to effectively help thousands of seriously afflicted drug and alcohol addicts get the help they need to get rehabilitated.
All one has to do is make the call. The calls are toll-free and confidential so one has absolutely nothing to lose from calling. One should make a change today and take their first step towards a better life not only for himself or herself, but also for his or her family members, loved ones, friends, co-workers, and associates too.